Sunday, November 7, 2010

Green Wine Summit

I JUST found out about the Green Wine Summit and wish I could attend! I can’t swing it on such short notice but next year, believe you me - I will be there.

I am so excited to see the greening of the wine industry growing. The Green Wine Summit is in its 3rd year. Topics for this year’s summit include:

Green Business: Third-Party Certification Programs
Energy Efficiency Programs and Projects for the Wine Industry
Vintners & Growers Perspectives on Certification
Impact of Consumer Values on Organic Wine Purchases
Innovative Collaborations: Engaging Workers and Community
"Climate, Grapes, and Wine: Structure and Suitability in a Variable and Changing Climate"
Green Business: Green Bucks, Economic Viability of Green Technologies Networking Break
Green Business: Supply-Chain Environmental Assessment to Improve Winery Performance

I’ll see what I can dig up from those that attended and get back to you.

No comments: