Friday, March 27, 2009

CIA


Last week I went to the Culinary Institute of America. I got a
Robert Parker scholarship so I was able to spend my class money on wine. (If you get a bottle from me, please know that you are very special ☺

It was perfect weather in St. Helena. I couldn’t believe how awesome the staff at the Hotel St. Helena were. This hotel has awesome rates and is waling distance to the CIA. Tell them you are taking classes at the school and you get a discount.

By the way, when you take a CIA course, you get to eat as much lunch as you can possibly stuff yourself with. This isn’t an ordinary lunch- it’s cooked by all the student chefs!

I gained 6 pounds in 4 days.

Enough said-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hy If you are intrested in your site promotion
Check out my site for your free promotion http://promoteyoursite4free.blogspot.com/
Thnx and have a good day