Monday, September 1, 2008

DNC Denver 2008


I believe that there are only a few times in your life when you feel that you are part of something monumental. My experience at the DNC was just that- monumental. I was lucky to be a part of an event that comes along only once in a generation.

Living in Denver during the DNC was one of the most memorable and enjoyable weeks of my life. Being one of thousands of people celebrating an opportunity for significant change for their country gave me a sense of pride. I have never felt more American and more proud of my country in my life.

Green Festivals, free concerts and art shows- galleries and galleries of expression. Parties, dancing, speeches, comedy, drinking, singing, protesting, learning and laughing. It all came together beautifully.

No comments: